How To Setup and Activate Your Roku via Roku com link?
You can easily activate your Roku by following the Setup instructions on your TV. When you follow these setup instructions carefully and accurately, a Roku link code appears on your TV. You have to use this link code correctly & enter it to the Roku com link website from your computer or smartphone. Roku com link does not allow you to enter your link code to it directly. But, Before that, you will need to Setup your Roku account, and after that, you will be able to activate your Roku. Once it’s activated, then you can add your favorite free, paid channels to it and stream them on your TV with the help of Roku.
Always check a few things before setting up and activate your Roku streaming device. First, Make sure you have an efficient and fast wifi internet at your home. Second, Never forget to create a Roku account because you can’t Setup your Roku without having an active Roku account. Third, Open the back cover of your Roku remote and check whether it has batteries into it or not. If it does not have batteries, insert the new batteries into the remote correctly because Roku remote has a significant role in the Roku Setup process. Last but not least, open up the Roku com link site on your computer, smartphone, or laptop so that you could enter the link code in it & activate your Roku.
Roku Setup and Roku link code Activation
- Power on your TV and connect your Roku with it through its HDMI slot.
- Use HDMI cable if you are unable to connect your Roku with your TV directly.
- Turn on your Roku after connecting it with the power socket via Adaptor.
- Press The Source or Input button of your TV and select the same HDMI slot in which you have already inserted your Roku.
- Now, you will see the Roku screen having ” Let’s get started” on it.
- Insert the batteries correctly in your Roku remote, and it will pair automatically with your Roku. If it doesn’t, Then press the ” Pair” button for 3-5 seconds.
- It will pair your Roku remote with your Roku.
- Now, Choose your preferred language from all available languages on your TV screen.
- Connect your Roku with the wi-fi internet by choosing your network from the list of all available wifi networks.
- Enter the correct password of your wifi network through the screen keyword to complete the Roku wifi setup.
- Press the ” Connect” option.
- When all three wifi checks are okay, then your Roku will automatically connect to the internet network.
- Now, the latest software download will start on your Roku to give you the best features, apps, and video content.
- Let Roku automatically recognize your TV display type and select the best picture resolution for streaming online content on it.
- You will get the Roku link code on your TV screen, and you will need to go to the Roku com link and setup and activate your Roku after creating a Roku account.
- Add your favorite channels to the Roku, and it will take a few moments to update, and after that, you can stream your favorite video content on your TV with the help of your Roku device.
- Hence your Roku setup and activation is complete.
Roku Account Setup on Roku com link?
It is very easy and simple to Setup a Roku account. You have to enter the needed details in the related fields to create a Roku account without any problem in only two minutes.
- Go To The Roku.com and click on the ” Sign in” button on the right side top of your Roku screen.
- Click on the ” Create Account” button.
- Enter your First name, Last name, Email ID & Password you want to set.
- Give your Age confirmation, Agree to the terms and conditions, click on the captcha, and press the “Continue” button.
- Specify the PIN for purchasing channels from the Roku store in the future.
- Press the ” Continue” button.
- Enter your credit/debit card or PayPal details in the related fields and press the “Continue” button.
- You can now follow the on-screen instructions to link your Roku account with the Roku streaming device through the Roku link code on Roku com link and enjoy the online streaming.
- Hence your Roku account setup is complete and all done.
How to find the Roku link Code from the Roku com link?
To get the activation link code on your Roku, You will need to connect your Roku and TV with the electricity and wifi internet network. The process of getting the Roku link code starts when you power on your TV and Roku device. You will now see the steps you need to follow to find and get the Roku activation link code on your TV screen below.
- Connect your Roku with TV and electricity and turn both of them on.
- Follow the on-screen commands and select your preferred language.
- Download the latest Roku software version, choose TV screen resolution, etc. accurately.
- Link your Roku and TV with the wired or wifi internet to complete the Roku wifi setup.
- After following all Roku setup commands on TV, you will find and get the Roku activation link code.
- Go to the Roku com link and enter your code; after that setting up your Roku account to activate your Roku.
- That is how you can find, get, and activate your Roku link code.
How to connect Roku remote with Roku?
Anyone can pair or connect the Roku remote with the Roku by following some simple steps on their TV screen. But before that, you will need to learn that there are two types of Roku remotes available with Roku. For example, standard infrared and the latest “point anywhere” Roku remote. Both of these Roku remotes have different pairing and linking procedures.
Standard Infrared Roku remote pairing
- After connecting your TV and Roku with power, Turn them on.
- Insert batteries into the Roku remote by opening its battery panel (batteries such as AA or AAA).
- Place your Roku remote sensor in your Roku device’s front range to complete the Roku remote setup.
- Your standard infrared Roku remote will automatically connect and paired with your Roku box.
Enhanced Roku Remote pairing
- Open the battery compartment of your Roku remote and insert new batteries into it.
- Turn on both your Roku and TV after connecting them.
- Press the Roku buttons after going closer to your Roku device.
- Hence, your enhanced Roku remote will automatically connect and pair with your Roku device.
If none of these steps are unable to connect your Roku remote to the Roku device. Then, you can open up the battery panel of your Roku remote & press and hold the Roku remote pairing button for at least 3-5 seconds until you see the pairing flashlight blinking on your Roku remote and you see the Roku Remote pairing confirmation on your TV screen. Just like that, you can connect your Roku remote with Roku and set it up by going to the Roku com link website.
How to Setup Roku pin from go Roku com/pin?
It’s very important for Roku users to Setup a Roku pin while creating a Roku account. Roku pin is a four-digit security code used with a Roku device to prevent or limit the unauthorized channels, app & movie purchases from the Roku store. You have to specify a valid payment method in your Roku account to make all kinds of Roku related purchases. If you want to Setup the Roku PIN, Then you can do that by going to the Roku com link.
- Visit my Roku com from your computer and log in to your Roku account.
- Tap on the “update” option you see below “PIN preferences.”
- Now, PIN settings will open up, and you can create or update your Roku PIN by yourself via just filling in a four-digit PIN.
- Choose the preference of your PIN by selecting “Requiring a PIN only for purchases.”
- It also gives you a choice to turn off the PIN.
- Tap on the ” Save Changes” option to save the changes made.
How to connect Roku to wifi?
You need to have an efficient wifi internet network, electric power supply and a Roku remote to connect your Roku to wifi internet network. You can just follow all on-screen instructions through your Roku remote and select your home wifi network and connect your Roku with it by entering its password.
- Turn your Roku device and TV & Push down the ” Home” key from your Roku remote.
- Now, Choose the “Settings” option on your TV.
- In settings menu, choose the ” network” option.
- Select and click on the ” Set up a connection” option.
- Choose between wireless & wired internet network according to the type of wifi network you have.
- Wired internet users will need to connect their Roku to wifi through a wired medium.
- Wifi ( wireless ) internet users can select their home network from the list of available wifi networks.
- Enter your wifi password and press the okay button to connect Roku to wifi network.
How to connect Roku TV to wifi without remote on Roku com link?
Roku remote setup without remote is not difficult and takes just a few minutes, but many people don’t know how to do it. We are here to tell you and guide you to connect and set your Roku to wifi without a remote when your remote is lost inside the home.
Roku Remote setup without Remote inside house
- Turn your TV and Roku on, and connect them correctly with each other.
- Connect your smartphone with the same wifi network to which your Roku is already connected.
- Download the Roku App on your smartphone.
- Roku app will automatically discover the Roku device itself as they are connected to the same network.
- Tap on the remote icon
- Start to use your smartphone as a Roku remote through the Roku app.
Connect Roku to wifi without remote via hotspot
If you are somewhere out and forgot to take your Roku remote with you. You will need this trick to connect your Roku TV or Roku device with the wifi network and complete the Roku wifi setup even without having a Roku remote. For doing this, you will need to have two smartphones, one for creating a mobile hotspot, and the second is for downloading and installing the Roku app to control your Roku TV.
- Go to the settings menu of your smartphone and select the “Network &internet” settings.
- Tap on the “Hotspot & Tethering” option and Press the ” Wi-fi hotspot” option.
- Give that hotspot connection the same name, security type, password, band type as your home wifi network and turn it on.
- On the other smartphone, Go to the app store and “download Roku App.”
- Launch the Roku App, and it will automatically connect with the Roku device or Roku TV you have.
- Now, Tap on the ” Remote” icon on your Roku app, and Roku remote buttons will appear on your smartphone’s screen.
- When you tap on these buttons, you will see the activity on your TV.
- Just like that, you can connect your Roku or Roku TV to wifi network without having a Roku remote.
Now, follow the prompts on your Tv screen to connect your Roku with your wifi network entering your wifi’s correct password. Don’t forget to change your hotspot network’s name and password, as it may create confusion for you and your Roku in the future.
Why my Roku remote is not working?
Roku device and Roku remote connect with the internet network to work with each other and stream online content. But, sometimes, your Roku remote face many kinds of difficulties while connecting with the Roku device or player. We will talk about all factors which are not letting your Roku remote connect with your Roku streaming device, and we will also discuss why your Roku remote is not working.
- Signal Blocking objects placed between your IR Roku remote and Roku device blocks the signals exchange between them. Remove all of these obstructions and objectives and then try to connect your Roku remote with the Roku device.
- Ensure that your Roku remote batteries are accurately inserted and are not dead or drained.
- Check if your TV’s HDMI slot or HDMI cable is working correctly. If you figure out that your Roku remote is not working because of a fault in the HDMI slot, then try to connect your Roku streaming device with another HDMI slot on your TV.
- If you use a Wi-Fi connection and your Roku remote is not working or connecting. Then, you can check the connectivity status of your Roku remote by downloading the Roku app on your phone and going to the Roku app menu >> Select the ” Settings” option >> tap on the ” Network” >> Press the ” About” option. If you see your Roku remote status as ” Connected,” Then there is no problem with its connectivity.
- Check your Roku remote’s temperature. If it’s heating too much then, Place it somewhere and remove its batteries and use new batteries for it. Because sometimes, the overheated Roku remote does not work or connect with Roku.
- If still your Roku remote is not working. Then, restart your Roku device and TV after turning them off. Try to reconnect your Remote with it.
What to do when my Roku is not working?
If your Roku and its remote are not working, follow these simple steps to troubleshoot this Roku problem.
- Take the power cable out from your Roku streaming device.
- Exclude the batteries from your Roku Remote.
- Plug-in and turn on your Roku streaming device and wait for the Roku home screen.
- Put the batteries back in the Roku remote and wait for at least 20-25 seconds for it.
- Follow all on-screen instructions on your TV screen through your Roku remote.
- If it starts to work, Then your Roku’s problem is solved.
How To Reset a Roku Remote?
If your Roku remote is not working or connecting with the internet network. Then, it’s better to reset your Roku remote. Resetting a Roku remote is easy. Just follow these steps to complete the Roku remote reset.
- Remove and take out the batteries from your Roku remote.
- Turn off your Roku device for at least 10-20 seconds.
- Now turn your Roku on again.
- Your Roku will start to show you the Roku screen within 10-20 seconds.
- In that meantime, Insert the batteries back to your Roku remote.
- Press and hold the “Reset” button of your Roku remote available near its battery panel for at least 4-5 seconds.
- Now, your Roku remote’s flashlight will start to blink either in the battery panel or on the remote’s front. Now, you will get your Roku remote’s pairing confirmation on your TV screen.
- Just like that, you can reset your Roku remote.
Conclusion: we would say that you can connect your Roku and TV to power. Now, pair them with Remote and internet network to get the Roku link code. Once you get the Roku link code, go to the Roku com link to Setup a Roku account after entering your details and confirming the prompts. In the end, enter the Roku activation link code into the “Roku com link enter the code” screen to activate your Roku, and enjoy the unlimited online content streaming anytime and anywhere.